Friday, November 23, 2007

The one we've all been waiting for

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Melisa and I got Chinese food today. I couldn't believe the fortune cookie. I took a picture (but it was hard to get it to focus). The message inside mine read "You will inherit a large sum of money from an unusual source." If that weren't enough, Melisa's message read, "Be prepared to receive something special with no strings attached."

I don't expect anything, of course. But I thought it was interesting. And I can't remember the last time my message in the fortune cookie had an actual prediction rather than some proverbial word of advice. I just hope if it does come true, it's not some kind of Twilight Zone kind of fulfillment--like a bomb goes off at the family reunion or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what your family is worth----don't quit your day job!