Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Thanksgiving turkey

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Here I am doing my best turkey impression, gleeful after his presidential pardon, after our Thanksgiving Eve Mass at St Alban's. It was a lovely occasion. And even more lovely was the special autumn flower arrangement below. I had to take a picture to share.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Speaking of impressions, Melisa and I watched the premiere of Frank Caliendo's Frank TV today on TBS. The episode was appropriately called "Franksgiving." I think he's one of the best impressionist/ comedians I've ever seen. Here is his appearance on David Letterman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! You took me by surprise when your picture popped up. We had a good laugh at your turkey impression. I agree that the flowers are beautiful. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Melisa