Thursday, January 10, 2008

What's your theological worldview?






What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Roman Catholic

You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is Mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.


Roman Catholic



96%

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan



79%

Neo orthodox



71%

Charismatic/Pentecostal



43%

Emergent/Postmodern



39%

Fundamentalist



36%

Reformed Evangelical



21%

Classical Liberal



21%

Modern Liberal



14%



Take the quiz. These are my results above. It seems about right to me. I would expect "Roman Catholic" at the top since there is no Anglican/Episcopal category (nor even Orthodox, for that matter). I was somewhat surprised by Wesleyan being number two. I guess that comes from my answers that value spiritual growth and holiness, which was the focus of the Methodist revival in the Church of England.

No comments: